Sweetwater Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweetwater JV vs Midland Christian 09-30-2010

2 posters

Go down

Sweetwater JV vs Midland Christian 09-30-2010 Empty Sweetwater JV vs Midland Christian 09-30-2010

Post  C_Rea2010 Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg8ISxQ2nfw

Let me know what you think....and as always GO BIG RED!! Great season so far JV!
5-0-1

We are proud of you!!!!!!
C_Rea2010
C_Rea2010

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Sweetwater JV vs Midland Christian 09-30-2010 Empty Re: Sweetwater JV vs Midland Christian 09-30-2010

Post  Kevin Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:09 am

You could have posted this in the other thread to save space. just for future reference. it simplifies the sitemap and makes my job a little easier.

on to the video

Good Music Choice. I'm not gonna use it cause it was on my sr highlight video and I refuse to go there. makes me feel old. the kids seemed to like the BFMV cover I used a couple years ago though

The qb has really settled in. earlier in the year he was a little jumpy even though his passes were still good then they are really smooth now. that's great.

The initial block and release on the screen pass at 1:20 was beautiful. I would have slo mo-ed that whole part. great job line!

Nice lead block by the fullback at 2:49

Crazy jump by nick nemir (thanks for the caption crystal) did he block that kick?

@ 3:32 #40 running HARD

4:32 nice scramble by the QB

ok scratch the earlier one. #40 was running hard the whole night. good game

5-0-1 great season so far. good luck the rest of the way.

***sidenote-what would it hurt for people to comment on videos or pictures like this? I mean if they're watching the video. share your ideas or comments. good or bad. of course let the good outweigh the bad, but it feels good to get SOMEONE to comment on them. it's kind of an empty feeling to be doing this for 6 years and all I get is "Nice video"*** come on mustang fans - OR MUSTANGS! help us all out.
Hustle
Kevin
Kevin
Admin

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-09-21

https://sweetwaterstangs.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Sweetwater JV vs Midland Christian 09-30-2010 Empty Re: Sweetwater JV vs Midland Christian 09-30-2010

Post  C_Rea2010 Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:29 am

Kevin wrote:You could have posted this in the other thread to save space. just for future reference. it simplifies the sitemap and makes my job a little easier.

on to the video

Good Music Choice. I'm not gonna use it cause it was on my sr highlight video and I refuse to go there. makes me feel old. the kids seemed to like the BFMV cover I used a couple years ago though

The qb has really settled in. earlier in the year he was a little jumpy even though his passes were still good then they are really smooth now. that's great.

The initial block and release on the screen pass at 1:20 was beautiful. I would have slo mo-ed that whole part. great job line!

Nice lead block by the fullback at 2:49

Crazy jump by nick nemir (thanks for the caption crystal) did he block that kick?

@ 3:32 #40 running HARD

4:32 nice scramble by the QB

ok scratch the earlier one. #40 was running hard the whole night. good game

5-0-1 great season so far. good luck the rest of the way.

***sidenote-what would it hurt for people to comment on videos or pictures like this? I mean if they're watching the video. share your ideas or comments. good or bad. of course let the good outweigh the bad, but it feels good to get SOMEONE to comment on them. it's kind of an empty feeling to be doing this for 6 years and all I get is "Nice video"*** come on mustang fans - OR MUSTANGS! help us all out.
Hustle

I didn't realize there was another thread for JV Mustangs vs Midland Christian? I knew there was 9th grade that Deni posted and I was trying to keep them seperate??? I am still learning this website though, so please bare with me. Razz

Fullback block was #24 - Alex Garcia

On the jump for #5 - Nick Nemir, unfortuantly no he did not block the kick. But I had to put that clip in there for the effort. That was an awesome jump!!!

Our quarterback of course is #10 - Kaleb Hoover and he is getting a lot better for sure. Seems to play with a lot more confidence.

#40- Bobby Soto is amazing. Has a good run nearly every time the ball touches his hands and talk about great speed.

But yes, you are right....all the boys are doing great jobs and they have had a great season so far. Hopefully tonight results in another "W". GO BIG RED!
C_Rea2010
C_Rea2010

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down