Sweetwater Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Clyde

2 posters

Go down

Thoughts on Clyde Empty Thoughts on Clyde

Post  Kevin Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:20 am

0 and 4 sounds bad. I count this as a major positive note on the season.
this win wasn't handed to them. you fought for 4 quarters you did not turn it over every time you turned around, you didn't give up, or get down on yourself.
I am so proud of you guys. you have no idea. keep your heads up and work hard this week, Don't settle for a close game. please don't feel bad about tonight. you played your hearts out and you left it all on the field. take a second to congratulate yourself and wake up tomorrow and prepare for Big Spring.
I'm proud of you all.
Kevin
Kevin
Admin

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-09-21

https://sweetwaterstangs.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Clyde Empty Re: Thoughts on Clyde

Post  colerhoades Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Thanks Kev. Your very right, we have nothing to hang our heads about, but we should still be thirsty for a win. Seniors, we must keep doing what we have been. I thought we did really well in practice this past week, as far as working hard, and trying to keep a good tempo. Underclassmen, you don't understand it now, but we need yall to be excited too. I know you still have years to come, but we seniors don't. Practice to win, and Play to win. Thats all I got boys. Go Mustangs!

colerhoades

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down