Sweetwater Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11-29-2008 Sweetwater vs Liberty Hill Video

2 posters

Go down

11-29-2008 Sweetwater vs Liberty Hill Video Empty 11-29-2008 Sweetwater vs Liberty Hill Video

Post  Kevin Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:44 pm

I delayed posting this one cause it means the end of another way too short Mustang Season.
A season where the Stangs were picked 5th in their district. aseason that started with a close loss to a good Burkburnett team in Wichita Falls. A season where the mustangs took that loss sucked it up, rolling to win 8 straight and secure a spot in the playoffs. after a painful loss to Wylie in the Bowl to finish off district play you went to Plainview to face Dalhart and showed them how it's done in Sweetwater. Then you went to Abilene to face Greenwood. The Rangers came out firing, but you showed great maturity and shut them down in the second half. I am extremely proud of you guys. At the beginning of you had nothing but people doubting you, fans, opposing teams, the press. Congratulations. you silenced them all.
Seniors, Thank you for the Jersey
Everyone else, let's get to work August will be here sooner than you think.

Click HERE to rate or comment on the video
Kevin
Kevin
Admin

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-09-21

https://sweetwaterstangs.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

11-29-2008 Sweetwater vs Liberty Hill Video Empty Re: 11-29-2008 Sweetwater vs Liberty Hill Video

Post  A Horse With No Name Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:03 am

I salute this team! It would have been easy to have gone through the motions and to have been satisfied with making the playoffs. You pushed the #1 team in the state and you pushed them hard. Everyone now knows that there were no teams in this classification that you couldn't have beaten. You rose to every challenge, you took on all opponents, you had no fear. You will be able to look back and say that you did everything possible to make this team the best it could be.

Thanks to the seniors for the leadership they displayed throughout the season. Next year's seniors will have to start working now to get the team ready to go. The results of this year will bring higher expectations for next year. I promise you that all the other teams in the state that desire to win a championship are already working. Don't be satisfied.

Thank you Kevin for the work you put in to set up this website and produce all the videos, photos and information that you did. It is clearly a labor of love. I am sure that you will now push next year's team to get ready to achieve the dream. Go Big Red!
A Horse With No Name
A Horse With No Name

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down